Click for larger image
David Bowie 'Legacy' 11/11/16
A collection of Bowie's finest singles from Life On Mars? to Lazarus to Let's Dance. Features an unreleased version of 'Life On Mars?'
DAVID BOWIE LEGACY released on November 11 collects together some Bowie’s finest singles from his first hit, 1969’s ‘Space Oddity’ through to the final singles ‘Lazarus’ and ‘I Can’t Give Everything Away’ from earlier this year.
All formats of DAVID BOWIE LEGACY feature a previously unreleased version of the classic 1971 single ‘Life On Mars?’ mixed by its original producer Ken Scott.
In over fifty years from his very first recordings right through to his last album Blackstar, David Bowie was at the vanguard of contemporary culture as a musician, artist, icon and a constant influence on generations of writers, artists and designers. He was, and remains to be, a unique presence in contemporary culture.
David Bowie left a legacy of inspiration in every discipline from art to fashion to acting and beyond but it is for the groundbreaking music that he will mostly be remembered.
DAVID BOWIE LEGACY is an introduction to a whole world of music that is just waiting to be rediscovered by a whole new generation.
DAVID BOWIE LEGACY 1 CD Track Listing
1. Let's Dance (single version) (4.08)
2. Ashes To Ashes (single version) (3.35)
3. Under Pressure – Queen & David Bowie (4.04)
4. Life On Mars? (2016 mix) (3.37)
5. Changes (3.35)
6. Oh! You Pretty Things (3.11)
7. The Man Who Sold The World (3.58)
8. Space Oddity (5.12)
9. Starman (original single mix) (4.12)
10. Ziggy Stardust (3.12)
11. The Jean Genie (original single mix) (4.05)
12. Rebel Rebel (4.30)
13. Golden Years (single version) (3.27)
14. Dancing In The Street - David Bowie & Mick Jagger (3.11)
15. China Girl (single version) (4.15)
16. Fame (4.16)
17. Sound And Vision (3.03)
18. ‘Heroes’ (single version) (3.33)
19. Where Are We Now? (4.09)
20. Lazarus (radio edit) (4.05)